Thursday 3 October 2013

Autumn's here Lets Celebrate!

I don't know about you but Autumn is probably my favourite season of all....

I LOVE  crisp Autumn days kicking up the leaves as I walk through the park, the shininess of a conker as you unwrap it from it's spiky case. Blackberry-ing along country lanes and buying apples from the roadside. Taking them home and baking blackberry & apple crumbles, pies and cakes!

Apple Days, Halloween & Cider Making, there's a bumper harvest brewing at Lil Vintage!!

Using  Autumn as our muse I've been quite inspired these past weeks....

Zider cider Art Print Somerset Apple  Wurzels

Drink up Thy Zider Print - celebrate all those merry nights!


A pumpkin garland, to add seasonal decoration to your home!






And don't forget this week's #FabFriday offer is Free Delivery so order today!


























Un ragazzo chiamato Bi / Foter / CC BY-SA

No comments:

Post a Comment